Ticket Prices 2023
CLICK HERE TO BOOK TICKETS!
|3 Day Festival Only Ticket - Adult
|3 Day Festival Only Ticket - Concession
|3 Day Festival Only Ticket - Youth
|3 Day Festival Only Ticket - Family
|3 Day Festival & 4 Nights Camping Adult
|3 Day Festival & 4 Nights Camping Concession
|3 Day Festival & 4 Nights Camping Youth
|3 Day Festival & 4 Nights Camping Family
|1 Day Festival Only Ticket - Adult
|1 Day Festival Only Ticket - Concession
|1 Day Festival Only Ticket - Youth
|1 Day Festival Only Ticket - Family
|School Group of 20 pax
|Group Bookings 10 Adults 18+
|Group Bookings 20 Adults 18+
|Tent City Options
|Twin Share - 2 beds - 3m x 3.6m
|Triple Share 3.6m x 3.6m
|Linen Pack - Per Bed
PLATINUM TICKET PACKAGE
As a Platinum ticket holder, not only do you receive Section “A” Concert Seats you also receive complementary parking and access to the Platinum picnic area. Join other guests, relax on the lawns surrounding the newly established wine making facility and enjoy the benefits of private bar and amenities. BYO picnic and non-alcoholic beverages or take advantage of your private bar and pre-order a selection of food services.
Platinum Ticket Benefits
- Access to the furnished Platinum Picnic Area from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Premium Reserved Section “A” Concert Tickets
- 1 VIP Car Pass (per 2 Platinum tickets purchased)
- Private Bar and Amenities
- BYO Food & Beverage or Pre-order for collection on the day.
PRESTIGE PACKAGE -“A Day of Mission Estate Elegance”
Join the guests at the Mission Estate Winery Restaurant to view the beautiful Hawke’s Bay. Starting with Bubbles on the lawn followed by a sumptuous 3 Course seated dinner with award winning Mission Estate Wines. Also, included in your Prestige Package is premium concert seating, VIP parking, Post Concert Supper and a Concert gift to remember your day with us at Mission Estate Winery.
Pre Concert Drinks and Dinner (From 2:30pm to Approximately 6:00pm)
- VIP Parking
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Gourmet dinner complemented with premium selected Mission Estate Wines and beverages.
- Premium “A” Reserve Seats within the front 11 Rows
- Packaged Concert Wine and Water available for pre-order.
Post Concert Supper (9:30pm – 11:00pm) Return to Restaurant
- Coffee, Tea and Petit Fours, Hot Savories and Cheese and Fresh Fruit Platter
- Premium beverages (wine, beer and soft drinks)