Fees charged are for x3 Days base on 3m x 3m space.
Not for Profit Organisations - $440 + GST
Indigenous Organisations (NFPO / Commercial) - $660 + GST
Local Vendors (NFPO / Commercial) - $660 + GST
Commercial Businesses - $990 + GST
- All Exhibition Stalls MUST incorporate or be relevant to Indigenous Culture
- It is the responsibility of the stall holder to acquire all resources.
- All stall holders must trade from 8:00am to 10:00pm.
- All stall holders will receive entry tickets for stall holder personal listed in the this contact form
- All stall holders will need to provide own accommodation
- All stall holders will need to park in the designated parking areas for staff
- All stall holders must abide to site rules when entering / exiting the site
- All stall holders must attend site inductions and stall holders meeting
- Stallholders must responsible for their own waste management and will be required to ensure all waste is disposed in the appropriate manner at the provided waste areas within the LQDF site - LQDF encourage bio- degradable/recyclable containers and cutlery where possible.
- All stallholders must comply with Cook Shire Council health regulations.
- All successful applicants are required to ensure their business practices, goods and services comply with all relevant product, safety, business, trade and COVID legislation.
- Necessary registration and licence certificates are to be displayed as required.
- All electrical equipment must have valid testing and tag certification.
- Public liability insurance to the value of $10 million is required and current. Copies of your certificate of currency are to be provided to the organisers no less than one week prior to LQDF