Please note Ang-Gnarra will only provide entry passes and accommodation space for 30 musicians and performers. Supporters will need to pay for entry passes. All performers will need to carry performers pass.
You must register no more than 30 people per group. (Whether this is 2 groups of 15 or 1 group of 30).
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIST ALL NAMES ON REGISTRATION BUT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THE NAMES PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE FESTIVAL.
Guidlines & Rules
- Entry fees are $500 per Dance Group - a tax invoice will be sent to you - (This will assist with covering entry passes, accommodation spaces and awards).
- Groups are to perform for no longer than 30minutes.
- Groups are to perform at the allocated timeslot.
- Music must be traditional as NO TAPES OR CD’s will not be ALLOWED
- Groups must carry the appropriate Insurances and provide copies of these to the Event Manager.
The judging panel are currently being reviewed.
The judges will be experts in their art forms. They will be acclaimed Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander dancers or performers.
There will be a minimum of 3 judges and no more than 6.
Upon successful appointment of a judging panel, the judges will release the criteria and scoring system to all dance troupes who have successfully registered.
- Ang-Gnarra representatives will hold a formal information session with all dance troupes to discuss the judging system.